Wooden knobs, bun feet, and a warm pine finish give the Bryson Drawer Chest a traditional look that complements cottage, southwest, and country bedroom styles.
- Back panel secured with screws & corner blocks increase strength
- Cedar-lined bottom drawers protects sweaters
- English dovetail drawers for durability and maximum capacity
- Finished drawer sides and bottoms keep contents safe from snags
- Framed interior and sealed bottom for sturdiness
- Lacquer coated hardware retains its luster and beauty over time
- Multi-step finish beautifies and protects the wood surface
- Safety tested to safeguard against tipping.
- Smooth gliding drawers using waxed, wood-on-wood drawer guides and internal stops
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.